ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where to start?


I am currently staying in my moms basement (with a toddler and husband) until I find a place to live.  The only problem is I need to job to keep paying rent and utilities.  Its like the epic (yet annoying) question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?  I have been so spoiled with a garage, deck, basement, washer/dryer that the apartments around here look like crap.  I don't even hide it from the people that showed me around the complex.  I wanted to cry!  No washer/ dryer?! UGH! hehe the guy looked at me like I was crazy.  Screw him, I'm sure that he just works there, NOT lives there.  I never thought I'd be applying for unemployment, but then again who really does?  Maybe I'll just start rapping about chains and cars I don't have.  If Soldia Boi and Flo Rida made it then SO CAN I! All I need to do is practice my rhyming and do a stupid dance (stinky leg).  Here we go. . .Rat, Cat, Bat,  I may have a husband, but I also got alotta diamonds,  My chain so big its the size of my kid!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can understand your dilemma. I currently rent a townhouse to which I may never want a single floor again.

    Good luck with your job search. Looking for a job is like a full time job in itself. Hopefully it will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find a job soon. Owning your own home is the best feeling of security, when I rented it never felt like my house X

    ReplyDelete