ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guess who's back?!

I have been gone so long I don't know where to start.  First I wanna thank everyone who has been following me, I promise I will eventually find everyone new and start to follow you too!  Second, thanx for all the comments! Its great to log on and see people actually read some of my crazyness hehe.  And third, I guess I should say I am out the military, moved from Maryland back to Michigan (where I ran as fast as I could away from) and I need to start all over.  They say when God closes one door he opens another.  But what if you donno its God that opened it, what if it look like the devil inside that door? What if you can't find the door? Newayz. . I will begin my 'A Day in the Life of Crystal' posts once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment