ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pulled Pork

I can't take credir for this one, it comes from Ms. Janet Berry at work.  You need some liquid smoke, sea salt and pork.  She said she used pork shoulder, all I could find is pork sirloin, none the less it was about 99cents a pound.  You poke some deep holes in the meat, rub sea salt all over it and some liquid smoke and your done!! Well pretty much, that goes in a crock pot over low heat all night.  I put mine in after work and cooked it untill much later that day.  When its done you pour liquids out and take out any fat, add your favorite bbq sauce and enjoy :)  Im addicted to Sweet Baby Rays.  I add alot of the regular and half the amount of their honey chipotle.  If you like something sweeter try their hickery brown sugar.  How much you make just depends on the weight of your pork meat.  This was made over the long holiday weekend so I really only had to cook once ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Saw your post on one of the help forums and thought I'd come by and say hello. Hello! LOL - This sounds yummy - I may have to try it someday soon. I'm always looking for new recipes to try. My problem is usually I'll try something once and then forget about it! Anyways, cute little blog and your little girl is adorable. If you can, come check out my blog - follow it - leave a comment or two! :) I'm at http://cheapfrillsblog.blogspot.com/

    I've only started a few days ago and hope to really get things going soon. Basically about redecorating, repurposing, crafting, cooking, etc... Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete