ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, Ive been doing some shopping with other blogs, and I feel that mine does not compare. They all look so cool and have structure and point. I have so much on my mind I don't know where to start. Through all my searching I have found that everyone has in them some type of passion. Something that will pull them no matter how much they reject it, pull them to their money making destination. I hope mine is one that makes lots of money. But who doesn't! And why does it seem that when you are broke you think of everything that you want? And who is it that wins all those sweepstakes and lotterys? Cuz I've tried and I can't even make it to the finalist group! But I guess for now I'll get back to my daughter and the burgers I made last night. Some Seasoning Salt, Garlic powder, Chopped Onions and a little bit of chili powder. My family likes them more then fast food! Especially if you add some bacon, cheese and bbq sauce! Well, thats it for now, my daughter is demanding my attention so I guess my uniform will get ironed tomorrow. **sigh**

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog - son't be too hard on yourself! It took me about 4 months to really find my "blogging groove" and I only just updated my template this week (after more than 6 months). You'll get there. Hope all your dreams come true!

    Charlene
    http://beamingbalance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that may not have sounded right... you're THERE but ya know, we always have more goals we want to achieve. :-) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete