ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh Monday

What a monday Ive had! After waking up to ants all over my night stand I arrived at works with ants all over the side of my desk. WHAT A MONDAY! I was thinking about my new huge coffee cup before I even got to work. Im in my blues-an Air Force formal uniform thats uncomfortably complete with a skirt and thigh highs-and trying to clean up ants under and around my desk. Why my desk? Why only my desk? Who knows, but their now gone and I have a full cup of coffee. Now I check my email and I have a notice to shut off my electricity and an overdue credit card that will be sent to my commander if I don't pay by yesterday. *Big swig of coffee* I tried to pay the Credit Card but you can only pay with a routing number and I left my checks at home. The electric company wants $400 and well, if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be getting their notices! *Big swig of coffee* My only girlfriend texts me to come out to lunch, but I have someone on the phone asking me questions I know nothing about. When lunch finally comes, she offers me a black and mild. I had quit for a long time, but what the heck? It is free! So we stop at the only fast food place on base, Burger King, but instead of my usual dollar salad I order a Whopper meal. As soon as I get back to the office I realize I have an appointment in 10mins. Good thing I'm across from the hospital. My heart is normal, first good news of the day! Now I'm ready to go home, but I need to call my landlord and ask if I can extend one more month; a conversation I've been putting off for weeks. She wants it in writing of course and I still haven't sent that email. At the end of the day I come home to a baby just awaken, a husband wanting quality time, an article that need to be finished and dinner that needs to be made. Does this madness ever end? I must admit that as I sit here with my daughter getting into everything that shes not supposed to, its all worth it when I see her smile. Shoot, I'd repeat the whole miserable day for a giggle. As much as people warned me that a baby would change my life, they never told me about the joys you find in the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment