ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I got beef!!



I got a beef. That's my mommy and me at my military training school graduation. I surprised the hell outta my family by following through with something :) But my beef is with family. Maybe I different from the norm (clearly) but I value family over . . .well, almost everything. I hate the fact that my grandma and my mom aren't getting any younger. My grandma is getting skinny and forgetting things. She recently got a pacemaker and I cried my eyes out (secretly). I don't do well with funerals. My grandma B died, who isn't really blood grandma, and I asked my mom if I could stay home. Do they really care if we look at them in their casket? Its really torture. Like "here I am! You didn't get a chance to say goodbye so stare at me dead!!" I made some excuse and called a friend to come pick me up. I couldn't stay and to this day I'm haunted by that casket. I wish that you have a few never die passes. You could give them to people you really care about and then all your family could live forever!!! And why are funerals the same across the world? The viewing, the bad conversation, the prayers and music and the bad Ora. Can't we start to have carnivals or something. That's what I'm gonna save for, a party for my funeral. People can ride the Ferris wheel or eat cotton candy and have happy conversation. I don't want people dreading walking up to me in that terrible box that's half closed. I'm young at heart so I'm gonna stop that thought and just say everyone I know is living FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment