ss_blog_claim=7fc118b4c6ea88e4d79f52983e8b8eab

Saturday, August 22, 2009

UGH!


So I'm writing an article for money...everythings going great. The save button turns grey and now I can't click save! So I take the chance and move to a different part of the article. Well it looked like the previous part saved. I come back to it and NO!! Over 100 words lost to cyberspace. I don't understand? I wanted to save, I really did! How does the button 'save' NOT WORK? I guess nothings 100% huh? Shoot, even birth control is only 99.9% effective(so they say) Wonder what the stats are on 'save?' There should be a few free passes given to every computer user for when they loose all their work. It should be a pass to get what they were working for. An 'A' on that paper, or my money for the lost article. Can we just use the honor system here? UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment